Pop’s Double Bass Rosin
- Pop’s Bass Rosin is ultra-soft and sticky – DO NOT LEAVE IN SUNLIGHT.
- Color is a light, golden amber.
- Made in USA, in Houston, Texas.
- Cold Season Use due to it’s soft, sticky consistency. Pop’s Bass Rosin is extremely popular amongst bass players, many of whom use it all year round because it is so soft and offers improved grip. Be sure to regularly clean the varnish as residue from this rosin builds up quickly.
- Use sparingly – a little bit of Pop’s goes a long way.
- Pop’s is packaged in a soft wax paper cup, to use pull back or tear top layer of paper to expose rosin.
- Endorsed by teachers, students, and orchestral professionals worldwide.