The Soloists’ Choice
- modern synthetic core strings
- very intensive and powerful
- excellent for soloists
- complex sound, rich with overtones
- excellent response
- Evah Pirazzi strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- very intensive and powerful, excellent for Soloists
- outstanding playability and exceptional response at any of the dynamic levels
- complex sound, rich with overtones based on a brilliant core sound
- enormous projection
- Evah Pirazzi strings translate every minute impulse from bow and fingers into beautiful sounds.
- expressive, great nuances
- enormous dynamic range
- outstanding tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified violins
- The standard set contains the following strings:
D- and G-silver
- The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.We are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel because:
- it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- it offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
- In combination with our newest production techniques we are now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones;
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff;
- great playability;
- outstanding response and
- outstanding tuning stability
- which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and Carriage
We will deliver your goods normally within 48 hours if in stock. Please contact us for more information on items which are currently out of stock, and we will send you an email with approximate new stock arrival dates. If you need delivery by a certain time please state this on your order and we will do our best to accommodate you.
VAT and other taxes
All prices are shown in GBP including UK VAT (at 20%) where applicable. We are required by law to collect VAT at UK rates on orders despatched to countries within the European Union.
VAT will not be charged on orders being shipped to the Channel Islands, Switzerland and countries outside of the European Union.
If ordering for delivery overseas, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes that are added once the order arrives in your country. Any add-on charges for customs clearance must be accepted by you. Customs policies vary from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Shipping normally takes place within 48 hours (subject to stock) from your order being received and should be delivered within 3-8 days and depending on your country.
If you experience any difficulty in placing an order please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Returns and Cancellation
If the goods you receive are faulty please return them to us in their original condition within 14 days and we will either repair or replace them or refund the cost of the goods.
If the goods you receive are not what you ordered please return them to us in their original condition within 14 days and we will either replace them with the goods you ordered or refund the cost of the goods and carriage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
If you choose to return any goods you must ensure that the goods are properly packaged and sent at your cost by a secure carrier: it is your responsibility to take reasonable care to ensure that they reach us undamaged. If you do not pay for the cost of return then we may deduct the cost of retrieving the goods from any refund due to you in respect of the order. We recommend that you use an insured service for all returns.
If a refund is due to you it will be made expeditiously and within 30 days.
Non-delivery of goods
If your goods are not delivered to you within 14 days of the despatch date you must notify us immediately, otherwise, we cannot accept responsibility for the lost goods. You will be notified of the despatch date by e-mail shortly after we have received your order.
Damage in transit
Any claim arising from damage in transit must be made to tomandwill.com within 3 days of receipt of the goods. Please check the cases and contents immediately upon receipt, and before signing for them. Goods seen to be damaged should be refused, or if kept should be signed "Damaged in transit" and packaging materials must be preserved for inspection.
Damaged goods must be reported immediately and within 3 days of delivery otherwise, tomandwill.com cannot accept responsibility.
Bridgewood & Neitzert LTD
146 Stoke Newington Church Street
Tel: 020 7249 9398
Or e-mail us. firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT registration GB505061000
Company no (England & Wales) 06197611