Evah Pirazzi Solo Cello Strings
- steel strings
- striking and robust sound
- enormous expressive power
- long decay
- excellent response
- The A- and D-strings have a core made from a single filament of high-tensile steel and are wound with chrome steel. The G- and C-strings have a rope core wound with tungsten.
- The A- and D-strings provide an enormous brilliance and a warm fundamental tone. The G- and C-strings have a very pronounced core sound with great projection; a long decay and extensive lower tone spectrum.
- A powerful set for the soloist with a direct, open tone and enormous expressive possibilities.
- As a result of the smaller diameter, these strings make it easy to change positions and to achieve a distinctive response.
- immediately playable and exceptional tuning stability
- suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified cellos
Special Feature: Recommendation
The following string combinations are used by various professional cellists:
- Passione A medium, Passione D strong,
Evah Pirazzi G strong, Evah Pirazzi Soloist C – round and powerful sound
- Passione A medium, Evah Pirazzi Soloist D, Evah Pirazzi G strong, Evah Pirazzi Soloist C – bright and powerful sound
Please note that changing the gauge of one string in a set affects the sound of the remaining three other strings.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and Carriage
We will deliver your goods normally within 48 hours if in stock. Please contact us for more information on items which are currently out of stock, and we will send you an email with approximate new stock arrival dates. If you need delivery by a certain time please state this on your order and we will do our best to accommodate you.
VAT and other taxes
All prices are shown in GBP including UK VAT (at 20%) where applicable. We are required by law to collect VAT at UK rates on orders despatched to countries within the European Union.
VAT will not be charged on orders being shipped to the Channel Islands, Switzerland and countries outside of the European Union.
If ordering for delivery overseas, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes that are added once the order arrives in your country. Any add-on charges for customs clearance must be accepted by you. Customs policies vary from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Shipping normally takes place within 48 hours (subject to stock) from your order being received and should be delivered within 3-8 days and depending on your country.
If you experience any difficulty in placing an order please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Returns and Cancellation
If the goods you receive are faulty please return them to us in their original condition within 14 days and we will either repair or replace them or refund the cost of the goods.
If the goods you receive are not what you ordered please return them to us in their original condition within 14 days and we will either replace them with the goods you ordered or refund the cost of the goods and carriage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
If you choose to return any goods you must ensure that the goods are properly packaged and sent at your cost by a secure carrier: it is your responsibility to take reasonable care to ensure that they reach us undamaged. If you do not pay for the cost of return then we may deduct the cost of retrieving the goods from any refund due to you in respect of the order. We recommend that you use an insured service for all returns.
If a refund is due to you it will be made expeditiously and within 30 days.
Non-delivery of goods
If your goods are not delivered to you within 14 days of the despatch date you must notify us immediately, otherwise, we cannot accept responsibility for the lost goods. You will be notified of the despatch date by e-mail shortly after we have received your order.
Damage in transit
Any claim arising from damage in transit must be made to tomandwill.com within 3 days of receipt of the goods. Please check the cases and contents immediately upon receipt, and before signing for them. Goods seen to be damaged should be refused, or if kept should be signed "Damaged in transit" and packaging materials must be preserved for inspection.
Damaged goods must be reported immediately and within 3 days of delivery otherwise, tomandwill.com cannot accept responsibility.
Bridgewood & Neitzert LTD
146 Stoke Newington Church Street
Tel: 020 7249 9398
Or e-mail us. email@example.com
VAT registration GB505061000
Company no (England & Wales) 06197611