Evah Pirazzi Cello Strings
- steel strings
- very brilliant sound
- warm core sound
- long decay
- Different design of the three gauges results in distinctive sound differences
- The A- and D-strings have a core made from a single filament of high-tensile steel and are wound with chrome steel. The G- and C-strings have a rope core wound with tungsten.
- The A- and D-strings offer great brilliance combined with a warm core sound. The transition from the D- to the G-string is smooth, whereas the G-string offers even more depth and a greater sound volume. The C-string has a powerful open sound, vibrates freely and offers enormous possibilities.
- The whole set offers great brilliance based on a warm core sound.
- These strings offer excellent responsiveness and control ability across the whole dynamic range, from pianissimo to fortissimo.
- The different design of the three gauges results in distinctive sound differences:
gauge soft – warmer sounding set than medium gauge
gauge strong – considerable volume and brighter sound than medium gauge
- exceptional tuning stability and immediate playability
- suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified cellos
warmer sounding strings than medium gauge
brilliant sound based on a warm core sound
considerable volume and brighter sound than medium gauge
Special Feature: Recommendation
The following string combinations are used by various professional cellists:
- Passione A medium, Passione D strong,
Evah Pirazzi G strong, Evah Pirazzi Soloist C – round and powerful sound
- Passione A medium, Evah Pirazzi Soloist D, Evah Pirazzi G strong, Evah Pirazzi Soloist C – bright and powerful sound
Please note that changing the gauge of one string in a set affects the sound of the remaining three other strings.
Delivery & Returns Delivery and Carriage We will deliver your goods normally within 48 hours if in stock. Please contact us for more information on items which are currently out of stock, and we will send you an email with approximate new stock arrival dates. If you need delivery by a certain time please state this on your order and we will do our best to accommodate you. VAT and other taxes All prices are shown in GBP including UK VAT (at 20%) where applicable. We are required by law to collect VAT at UK rates on orders despatched to countries within the European Union. VAT will not be charged on orders being shipped to the Channel Islands, Switzerland and countries outside of the European Union. If ordering for delivery overseas, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes that are added once the order arrives in your country. Any add-on charges for customs clearance must be accepted by you. Customs policies vary from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Shipping normally takes place within 48 hours (subject to stock) from your order being received and should be delivered within 3-8 days and depending on your country. If you experience any difficulty in placing an order please contact us and we will be happy to help. Returns and Cancellation If the goods you receive are faulty please return them to us in their original condition within 14 days and we will either repair or replace them or refund the cost of the goods. If the goods you receive are not what you ordered please return them to us in their original condition within 14 days and we will either replace them with the goods you ordered or refund the cost of the goods and carriage. Please call us before returning any goods. If you choose to return any goods you must ensure that the goods are properly packaged and sent at your cost by a secure carrier: it is your responsibility to take reasonable care to ensure that they reach us undamaged. If you do not pay for the cost of return then we may deduct the cost of retrieving the goods from any refund due to you in respect of the order. We recommend that you use an insured service for all returns. If a refund is due to you it will be made expeditiously and within 30 days. Non-delivery of goods If your goods are not delivered to you within 14 days of the despatch date you must notify us immediately, otherwise, we cannot accept responsibility for the lost goods. You will be notified of the despatch date by e-mail shortly after we have received your order. Damage in transit Any claim arising from damage in transit must be made to tomandwill.com within 3 days of receipt of the goods. Please check the cases and contents immediately upon receipt, and before signing for them. Goods seen to be damaged should be refused, or if kept should be signed "Damaged in transit" and packaging materials must be preserved for inspection. Damaged goods must be reported immediately and within 3 days of delivery otherwise, tomandwill.com cannot accept responsibility. Bridgewood & Neitzert LTD 146 Stoke Newington Church Street London N16 0JU United Kingdom. Tel: 020 7249 9398 Or e-mail us. firstname.lastname@example.org VAT registration GB505061000 Company no (England & Wales) 06197611 E.& O.E.