Bam Hightec Violin Case model 2001XL
PLEASE CHECK WHAT WE HAVE IN STOCK BEFORE ORDERING.
The Hightech expertise made in France, available in Black Lazure 2001XLLB, Anise 2001XLA, Metallic Silver 2001XLS, Black Carbon look 2001XLC, Silver Carbon look 2001XLSC and Tweed 2001XLT.
WEIGHT : 2,2 kg
Body Length: 38 cmUpper bout: 22 cm
Lower bout: 22 cm
INSIDE FEATURES :
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- 4 bow holders
- Strap for a “Kun” style shoulder rest
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- 2 combination locks
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Antislip and antiwear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
In order to get the highest protection against shocks, the interior of Bam cases are made of high resilience foam cushions, supporting the instrument on its strongest parts. These are designed either as a cradle for the instrument, or as a set up maintaining the instrument in total suspension.
To keep a high quality standard, Bam decided to make its own polyurethane foam. Therefore, the entire inserts and cushions are injected in special molds. The foam of these inserts and cushions stands out from other types of foam, offering:
- a longer life time
- an excellent resilience (the foam gets back to its original shape and strength)
- a protective “skin” effect for the instrument
an excellent protection against weather changes, reinforced by a water resistant fabric
The thermoforming techniques developed by Bam to manufacture the shells of the cases call for very reliable industrial processes allowing great regularity in the production results.
THE “CLASSIC” : SINGLE LAYER ABS
- Extremely strong
- Very resistant against shocks and puncture
- Textured or sleek look
THE “NEWTECH”: DOUBLE LAYER STRUCTURE WITH AN AIREX / PVC FOAM SKELETON
- ABS outer layer with an anti-scratch PMMA film
- Great rigidity of the case allowing easy opening and closing
- Light weight and resistant against shocks
THE “HIGHTECH”: TRIPLE PLY STRUCTURE WITH FULL AIREX / PVC FOAM CORE
- Ultra-light weight
- Extremely rigid
- Excellent resistance to shocks and temperature changes
THE BAM SEAL
Each of the thermoformed case from Bam is equipped with a rigid PVC “male/female” seal. Shaped under heat, this seal ensures a hermetic closing and contributes to the rigidity of the case when it is closed.
Bam uses only high quality fabrics whose performances have been cautiously validated.
Thanks to their aesthetic qualities, as well as their resistance to water and tear, they offer a long time life span to covered cases.
The zipper used by Bam is exclusively made by YKK whose quality is recognized worldwide
Bam cases have been designed to provide their holder with many years of satisfaction. In the unlikely event that a problem arises on one of our cases as a result of a defect in our materials or workmanship within the two years following the purchase, we will repair it at our expense (or replace it if it cannot be repaired)*.
It is important to note that our guarantee is not an unconditional guarantee for the life of the product. Bam cases are made from high-quality materials, and yet they are not indestructible. Therefore, our guarantee does not cover product damage that may result from mishandling of the product. We do not cover accidental damage nor its consequences, such as damage to the contents of the case.
Also, as with any product, it should be expected that component parts – hooks or fasteners for instance – will show wear with use over time and eventually may need to be replaced. This type of normal wear and tear is naturally not covered by our guarantee, but we will always be happy to offer a prompt, high-quality repair service at a nominal cost for the lifetime of the case.
We always ask musicians to contact their dealer first when after-sales service is required. Please contact us for further instructions before returning a case. The expenses for returning a case will be covered by the sender.
* Subject to a normal use (evaluation at bam’s discretion).